Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Question about Bowling Outfit

  1. #11
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Oh I definitely agree with Fleur! We bought this outfit for my daughter last Spring when she was on a bowling league. It is adorable and well worth the price which I believe was $26. You can actually have the doll bowl. The girls at the alley used to set Felicity up in the outfit and use the pins and ball and have her bowl with them. The only problem is that for storage, only the pins fit in the bag, but it seems to be a minor thing to deal with. Hope you are able to find it [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, Fleur...those pictures are adorable! How sweet Molly looks. I can't wait to give my dd her bowling outfit for her Molly. I'm saving it for her Birthday in June. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CUTIE!!!

    My mom was in a bowling league when we lived in Hawaii; that's why I wanted it. It's PRECIOUS!

    Maybe they'll have it at the sale??? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member xnad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I didnt call to order yet because yesterday my boyfriend told me to pick out a new doll and order it for valentines day. So, I started to think, hmmmm... maybe I should call the store in Ny to order my doll and bowling outfit because I live so close to NY and it will probably ship quicker than ordering from the catalog. Does anyone else think that might be a better way to order- or should I just call the catalog number?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think if you call the NY store you will get the items in a matter of a few days.

    What a great boyfreind you have! DD and I are going to AGP this weekend and she is going to pick out her first historical doll. She has a Kailey doll but has saved up her own money to get another doll.

    She is very excited.Let us know what doll you get, also, the bowling outfit is fabulous! looks really cute on the dolls.

    Lara

  6. #16
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you call AGP for the bowling outfit, will a "personal shopper" answer the phone? I called a personal shopper once and it was a bad experience so I'm afraid to call the stores. But I REALLY REALLY want the bowling outfit. Can someone near a store pick one up for me?

    Julia

  7. #17
    daisybcc3
    Guest daisybcc3's Avatar

    Post

    The Bowling outfit is still available when you call to place an order. It will be retired after they are all gone, the code for the outfit is GDOH for $26.00. Not sure if this will be available at the sale this summer so if this was one of those outfits you wanted grab it while you can!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    We love the bowling outfit,too! But I want to make a suggestion. If you have someone that's going to play with it a lot, I'd advise you to get an extra glove or two from replacement parts. Our first glove had the magnet come out of the glove and get stuck to the ball! (Like I said, it got played with quite a bit.)

    The gloves were still available a few weeks ago, but if the outfit is retired, I'd imagine they won't be available for long! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia - I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a PS. I used one once (to get the Paisley dress) and she was incredibly nice. I could send you her name/number if you'd like.

    - Becca

  10. #20
    Inactive Member xnad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally broke down and ordered the bowling outfit- I am so happy!! I called the catalog and the woman that answered was so nice. She started to take my information and said- what is the first of your items? I said- only one item today! I was so proud of myself. Actually, its like getting two new things because the catalog should come with it. forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •